Awards and Research
- Gold medal in Biochemistry in first MBBS
- Silver medal in Physiology in first MBBS
- Stood second in First MBBS
- Obtained distinction in Pharmacology in second MBBS.
Dr. Jindal has
- Effect of electromagnetic radiation on eating behavior of developing rats – ICMR project in first MBBS.
- Cathepsin L levels in posterior fossa tumors – histopath and enzyme level correlation.
- Preoperative and postoperative transcranial Doppler changes in patients with hydrocephalus.
- Retrospective analysis of 119 cases of spinal dysraphism.
- Retrospective and prospective analysis of 41 cases of traumatic cerotic-cavernous fistula.
- Tyrosine kinase receptors in gliomas.